Crysis Warhead - Crysis sequal - one of technological shooting games of last year. Electronic Arts is getting ready to distribute this product for a low price. Minimum requirements are slightly changed. Final release will happen during mid-september of 2008.Reference: http://www.maxconsole.net/
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
For example, 2999999999999999 minus 2999999999999998 should equal to 1, but Google calculator shows result 0. Also, when 1999999999999999 subtracting 1999999999999995 the calculator shows 0, but when 1999999999999999 minus 1999999999999993 the result is - 6 correct. And 400000000000002 minus 400000000000001 you may get a 0, but for 400000000000002 minus 400000000000000 calculator accurately gives 2.
New processors are as follow:
- AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black Edition (level TDP - 125 Bt, price - $186);
- AMD Phenom X3 8750 Black Edition (level TDP - 95 Bt, price - $139);
- AMD Ahtlon X2 6500 Black Edition (level TDP - 95 Bt, price - $105);
- AMD Athlon 5050e (level TDP - 45 Bt, price - $90).
Price changes for previous models:
- AMD Phenom X4 9950 BE - from $235 to $186;
- AMD Phenom X4 9850 BE - from $194 to $180;
- AMD Phenom X4 9750 - from $215 to $170;
- AMD Phenom X4 9650 - from $195 to $156;
- AMD Phenom X3 8750 - from $175 to $134;
- AMD Phenom X3 8650 - from $145 to $123;
- AMD Athlon X2 6000+ - from $112 to $95;
- AMD Athlon X2 5600+ - from $102 to $88;
- AMD Athlon X2 5400+ - from $87 to $78;
- AMD Athlon X2 5200+ - from $76 to $68;
- Dual-core system working with controllers allowed to speed up overall performance by 20%;
- Multi-axis Shock Sensor and Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF) technology decrease vibrations and stability;
- IntelliSeek technology, optimizes process work;
- Time-limited Error Recovery (TLER) function, which decreases the number of lost packets from RAID-holders;
- StableTrac Technology and NoTouch Ramp Load Technology for advanced quality and stability work with discs;
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) technology, allowing for a solid data recording.
Also, this device is characterized by 7200 RPMs, 32 MB buffer, 1.2 million hours of operation and five-year manufacturer's warranty.Recommended price for WD RE3 750 GB (serial number WD57502ABYS) and WD RE3 1 TB (serial number WD1002FBYS) approximately $200-$250, mass production has been started.
Although, no official information about the release date or pricing has been distributed for grabs.