- Dual-layer cooling system;
- PCI Express 2.0 x16;
- GDD3 memory with 1GB volume and 512-bit interface;
- Supports nVidia CUDA Technology, nVidia PhysX Technology and nVidia SLI Technology (also allowed 2-way SLI and 3-way SLI configuration)
- Back panel includes one DVI port and one HDTV port;
- 1 six-connectors plug for additional power;
- Meets all Windows Vista requirements.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Galaxy and Point of View Overclocked GeForce GTX 285
Including other video cards made by Galaxy Technology and Point of View companies, these two companies released a new overclocked version of nVidia GeForce GTX 285 built-on 55-nm technology GT200b chip with 240 streaming processors.