For users that need high-end laptops, compact, super-light and externally attractive Samsung Electronics released a new elegant portable laptop Samsung X460, which later acquired the concept "Lighter Than Air".
This device is available in few different colors and designs and uses Protect-o-Edge case protection. It is built on Intel Centrino 2 processor, has a 14.1-inch screen display SuperBright Flat-LED with WXGA-resolution 1280 x 800 pixels, and happens to be the lightest in its series, weighing only 1.9 kg. The computer itself has a brand new technology called Samsung Silver Nano Technology where a nano silver powder is applied on the keyboard to protect from germs and their multiplication, this will keep your hygiene in top shape when working on the laptop.
- nVidia GeForce Go 9200M GS graphics adapter;
- Up to 4 GB virtual memory;
- 320 GB hard drive;
- DVD SuperMulti Drive supporting Light Scribe technology;
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n;
- Lan network 10/100/1000 Ethernet Lan;
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR module;
- Intergrated 1.3-megapixel web-camera;
- Built-in 7.1 card reader;
- Trusted Platform Module, TPM;
- Finger-print identifier security;
- HDMI interface;
- 6-cell battery, up to 5 hours life time.
No official price or release date has been announced about Samsung X460, yet.